🖤 Lil Hummingbird🖤

In the mist of ur silence

I gave up my crying of rivers

Focusing on all the wonderful things

That u taught me

Moments of laughter and bandaging of ur soul

Sweetly caressing ur wonderful heart

All the joy u brought to me every day we talked

Such a gentle soul who loved simplicity

Always thinking of others, so thoughtful

Brave, loving always, exciting, humble and pure

Firm, trustworthy, adamant, truthful, always  loyal

I helped u get out of ur darkness

And u began to feel urself again

So lucky to have found u in such a gigantic world

They say people find each other for a reason

To teach, to guide, to love and stay with each other

Forevermore

Once upon a time I was ur

Forever girl

Your Babydoll Hummingbird

And now ur the one that got away

I dont know why u vanished

Like a predatory thief into the nite

For u never said a word

If u wanted me to hate u

I could never do that

For u mean the world to me still

I have been so sad and lonesome

Like the howling wolf in the nite

Without ur voice I hear silence

When I said I love you

It will be u for always, my sweet love of my life

There is always room for u in my life

I will forever be in love with U

I dont have a need for my heart anymore

U took it all when u left

U said it was u and I forevermore

Until the end of our lives

I hope u r gentle with my heart

For it is not a toy

I believed every word that u said

I cant believe ur gone

I only wanted u to just stay

To embrace U and hold U

Look into those big magical eyes of urs

That I waited to look into all my life

For there I see us smiling and dancing

With u holding the small of my back

That’s sends tingles up my spine

Into the erogenous zone

Where we r entwined as one

Where secret kisses r shared

And engulfed in our radiant passion

Like the sweet lil hummingbird

Who lives for the sweet nectar

And just as the springtime is here right now

I will always be here for U

COPYRIGHT 2020. SpiritedSoul/Keza. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pictures from the internet

Written for my lost muse🐺🕯💋

29 thoughts on “🖤 Lil Hummingbird🖤

• Charles 28th April 2020 / 3:35 pm

I would hope so, it’s certainly inspired. And heartfelt. Sadly, I don’t have a muse. But I’ve written many things for many different people, and I’ve never known anyone who didn’t appreciate having something written specifically for them, because in effect, not only have you immortalized them, but you’ve immortalized your feelings, and as a writer, or a poet, that may be even more important. ❤

Liked by 1 person

• Charles 28th April 2020 / 4:02 pm

I used to be really good at giving advice, though I never take my own advice.

Don’t be discouraged, I’ve written plenty of things that were never reciprocated. I used to think poetry was emotional masochism. But when I look back on the things I’ve written, I can apply them to anyone or hopefully someone I might like and to them the words are new. And they go Wow! And though it might not have been originally meant for them, they still ring true.

So don’t be discouraged. Keep writing. Maybe no so much for this person, but for yourself.

I always think to myself, well, they didn’t deserve me. Which is generally true. We don’t always get what we want, but we will get what we deserve. And anyone who can write as heartfelt as you have, deserves better.

Smile. It is the pathway to your heart.

Liked by 1 person

• SpiritedSoul 28th April 2020 / 4:04 pm

Thank u Charles ur too kind. I accept ur beautiful words with much gratitude 🙏 Be well 🌻

Liked by 1 person

• Charles 28th April 2020 / 5:02 pm

🙂 YOu too. Until next time then. 🙂 ❤ be kind to yourself. ❤

1. Simon 29th April 2020 / 2:48 am

Let’s hope your muse will read it anytime soon, but try to forget this hard action “expectation”. It’s very tough to not to expect, your words have came out in so much of pain and longingness. Beautifully written, it’s pretty long but it’s definitely a good read of the day ✨👌 have a beautiful day ✨💐🤗

• SpiritedSoul 29th April 2020 / 4:04 am

But I’m trying to be positive. U can still feel the sadness? Well I was pretty sad when I wrote it. I will try to lighten up even more if I can dear Didi 🤪🌻🌻🌻🌻

Liked by 1 person

2. Didi 29th April 2020 / 4:09 am

I think you are a great poet, you write from the heart, and that’s the most important thing😊😊😊😊

Liked by 1 person

3. Francisco Bravo Cabrera 29th April 2020 / 5:05 am

Beautiful verses…you create wonderful images… 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. thereluctantpoet 29th April 2020 / 5:09 pm

Ahhh, Keza!!! OMG!! You played on my heartstrings so hard, Dear!! This is such a romantic masterpiece!! You made my heart feel every word!! You brought tears to my eyes and made my heart cry!! Your love and relationship you had is so amazing and marvelous! Love Never Dies!!! It lives on in your heart no matter the outcome. You don’t have to surrender the love you have in order to move on and let go of the dream. Sometimes the love we promise forever doesn’t always work out that way. Sometimes what was meant to be was, but sadly, only for awhile!!! You have a connection that will never be broken but life forces you forward and you can move forward without forsaking your love for the one who stole your heart!!! You had a meant to be love, but just not meant to be forever – and for us mortals we always have hope and dream that it will be forever, and in your heart – it always will be!!! A Masterpiece, My Dear!!! Bellissimo, Keza Bellissimo!!
    Chuck 🌹🌹😘💕

Liked by 1 person

• SpiritedSoul 29th April 2020 / 5:37 pm

Thank u so very kindly Charles. Yes I was promised forevermore and instead was ghosted like I never existed. I am moving along baby steps at a time, day by day. I thought he was to be my last. I will just have to wait and see. The old saying of ” if u love something set it free, if it comes back then it was meant to be”. My world has no colour right now only gray. Thank u again dear Charles

• SpiritedSoul 30th April 2020 / 8:31 am

Thank u so very kindly…truly I am so touched and honored my friend 😘
      I have my 🧻 and am ready 🤧…..

5. Lawrence Morra 29th April 2020 / 10:27 pm

Well now Keza; this is very, hot, steamy, deep and passionate to a level of eroticism that only those in love can feel in the depth of their souls! Yet, so gentle and sweet like the delicate little humming bird which flies thousands of miles each year migrating to find the plentiful source of nectar, then when it is depleting just in time it has all the strength it needs to fly back home for the winter. All of this it can do with such a passion; yet like the humming bird the heart is a delicate and gentle thing not made for course or rough treatment, it only flourishes in sweetness and gentleness of love and beauty! I have to ask how humming birds find each other; perhaps that’s an answer that will make many hearts have excited fluttering within, like the wings of the humming birds, and bring an end to so much loneliness filling those hearts once again with that sustaining nectar they surely need! You’ve created a fine and beautiful work here which does give one pause to reflect on their hearts need for love!
    Many blessings to you! 🙏 🙏 ❤ ❤ 🤗 🤗
    Lawrence

Liked by 1 person

• SpiritedSoul 30th April 2020 / 8:12 am

I’m really happy u found this one interesting. Most if my heart poured out in this one. And it still really hurts. I try to find the good in everything. Even while enduring such a cryptic pain and tears whilst I wrote it 🙏 I always look forward to ur responses. Thank u once again my friend. Stat safe

6. Lawrence Morra 30th April 2020 / 2:47 am

🌟✨💫🙂🌻 Keza my friend and Spirited Soul! It came to me after sleeping only two hours I woke from a sound sleep that I need so badly and will need to get up in only another three hours. Do you know what those humming birds are? Survivors! So delicate and precious but yet they travel even tens of thousands of miles through all the storms and terrains full of dangers in all temperatures always on the edge of catastrophe even they manage to Survive reaching their destination where they can bask in the sunshine with the music of all the other bird species singing their happy tunes and the hummingbirds find all the nectar they need to live day after day! To me it’s like Man of La Mancha – The Impossible Dream singing the impossible dream; to dream that impossible dream to fight the unbeatable foe to fight with your last ounce of courage! This was what I am to tell you and in these words the message is contained!
    “To dream the impossible dream
    To fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow
    To run where the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong
    To love pure and chaste from afar
    To try when your arms are too weary
    To reach the unreachable star

That my heart will lie peaceful and calm when I’m laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
    That one man, scorned and covered with scars
    Still strove with his last ounce of courage
    To reach the unreachable star” 🤗 🙂🌻 ❤️ 🙏 🌟✨💫

7. Navin 3rd May 2020 / 5:14 pm

Painful…..powerful….beautiful….spiritual….touched my heart all the way….more sort of penetrated in it….the burning & painful words in your rhyme – the lyrics….melted me into this orangish yellow river of flames….one of your best writings, Keza… 🔥❤️💙✨

Liked by 1 person

• SpiritedSoul 3rd May 2020 / 6:55 pm

Omg…thank u for ur words. This was a very painful write, but I tried my best to put it into words that made sense. I am so touched that u felt the rollercoaster. It was a tough journey dear Navin 💔✍

Liked by 1 person