๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฅ€IN DISGUISE๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ–ค

Just remember

Its not ur fault

That others have

Made u feel this way

They r weak

And lost souls

Who hide their true selves

From the world

If u meet

The devil in disguise

Just be kind and smile

As u turn and walk away

COPYRIGHT (c) 2020 Keza/SpiritedSoul ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Picture from the internet

27 thoughts on “๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฅ€IN DISGUISE๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ–ค

1. Cassa Bassa 28th September 2020 / 4:17 pm

Walking away from unhealthy influence is wise and commendable. ๐Ÿ’š

Liked by 1 person

2. judeitakali 29th September 2020 / 7:05 am

Lovely advice ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคฉ

3. thereluctantpoet 29th September 2020 / 11:58 am

A wonderful post, My Dear!! Very wise and powerful!!! Keep it flowing!! Loved it, Bravo!!
    xoxox
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜

Liked by 1 person

4. Navin 30th September 2020 / 5:22 pm

Intense…powerful…words of wisdom…”They r weak….And lost souls….Who hide their true selves”….I’m loving it, dearest Keza โค๏ธโœจ

5. Jokerswild 12th October 2020 / 5:53 am

โ€œAs I clothe my naked villainy in old odd ends stolen forth from Holy writ, I seem a Saint when most I play the Devilโ€. A line about those who smile on the outside with sinister intentions inside. A very great lesson on how a person shouldnโ€™t let people like that change them. Loved the ending about smiling as you should walk away, that shows heart and character, a true testament to wearing only one face.๐ŸŒน

Liked by 1 person

• SpiritedSoul ๐ŸŽญ 13th October 2020 / 5:09 pm

After crying first of course, I did find a little dignity inside to give a tiny frown. Now I can smile and wave and sometimes even giggle about it. I think I’m on a good road of recovery

Liked by 1 person

• Jokerswild 14th October 2020 / 8:44 am

Four hundred tears for all those years to accumulate strength is worth it. To be able to smile and feel bad for peopleโ€™s low self esteem is power to your character. Itโ€™s not about the destination, itโ€™s the journey that matters and your road to recovery is bright enough to smile upon, then your journey is going well. Be you and be true.

Liked by 1 person

6. Jokerswild 15th October 2020 / 6:05 am

Trying is half the battle lovely and knowing is the other so youโ€™re all the way there.๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Liked by 1 person

7. Sikiladi 16th October 2020 / 5:00 am

Walking away, if only it was as simple as it sounds.
    loved reading this.

Liked by 1 person

8. Sikiladi 16th October 2020 / 5:00 am

Walking away, if only it was as simple as it sounds.
    loved reading this.